Your Journey Begins Here
As a Financial Professional with MassMutual Greater Houston, you will work directly with individuals, businesspeople and families to help them navigate through and secure their financial future. The work you do is both of value and aligns with the values we share with you. Working side-by-side with experienced professionals, you’ll be a part of a team who will help you to build a sustainable practice. You will have access to a host of tools, resources and training to develop and continually improve your skill set.
How will you build your business? You will...
- Establish networks and cultivate referrals
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Provide financial solutions through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Broaden and deepen your skillset through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
Who do you need to be?
- A strong relationship-builder who takes a client-first approach
- A connector of people
- A dedicated worker: independent, self-motivated and goal oriented
Results-driven compensation and access to a competitive benefits package* available for qualified Financial Services Professionals including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 100% company funded pension plan and 401(k).
* Eligibility applies only to those Financial Services Professionals who hold a full-time career contract (X4X) with MassMutual. Eligibility for subsidized benefits and before-tax coverage is based on meeting certain contract requirements. Benefit plan provisions are subject to modification or termination. Financial Services Professionals are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract.