College Graduates & Internships
Financial Services Intern: Summer
Who we are:
Strategic Financial Group is a comprehensive financial planning firm focused on delivering exceptional financial planning services to individuals, families, and business owners. As a General Agency of MassMutual, a Fortune 100 company, we are backed by a mutually owned company that has helped people keep their promises, protect their families, and support their communities since 1851.
In this rotational internship program, you will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of the financial services industry including marketing, human resources, training and development, leadership, and holistic financial planning. All interns will experience a real-world business environment while working with financial advisors and leaders within our firm. You will receive guidance through mentorship and weekly training. Supported by experienced professionals, you will be a part of a team that will guide you as you develop and sharpen your knowledge of the financial services field. An internship with our firm provides hands-on experiential learning and builds the foundation you’ll need to become a professional in this industry.
The ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about financial wellness
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a strong work ethic
- An eager learner with a professional demeanor, excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Focused on continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interested in pursuing a career in financial services post-graduation
- A full-time student (junior or senior) seeking a BA or BS in a related field
By joining our team, you will have access to:
- Excellent mentorship by top leaders in the firm
- An office environment where diversity, inclusion, work/life balance, and teamwork take priority
- Training around ethical financial planning, marketing, prospecting, language, process, products, and services
- A flexible 12 hour/week schedule
- Pay: $12/hour
If you’re still in college, there are opportunities to intern and try out the role of a Financial Professionals before you send in your application. You can sample a unique career, build your resume, develop valuable skills, and earn income all at the same time.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon.